Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tired

Happily, it warmed up today and we had a blast running around the area, mostly the French Quarter.  details and pictures will be posted on my travel blog,  Flying by the Seats of Our Pants, but as far behind I am on that blog, it might be a while.  I am still blogging about our November trip to Denver.  I will get caught up though so, stay tuned.

We are back at the room, resting before we head out to dinner.  Our feet are about to fall off.  Big Boy, at one point, told me he had a splinter in his foot.  Knowing he had not taken his shoes off, I knew there was no way he had picked up a splinter so I told him to keep going.  It turns out that he meant to say blister.  Oops.

We are trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.  There are so many choices but then again, there is so little money.  This will be a challenge.

We head out early in the morning and will be back home early enough for Big Boy to get caught up o his schoolwork (see how optimistic I am).  He has to get caught up and work ahead if he wants to go to Las Vegas with us in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment