Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Now they listen?

Now they listen???  My kids have this annoying habit of always throwing the throw pillows off the couch.  OK, now that I write it all out, maybe I understand it now - they are called throw pillows after all.  We barely use our downstairs family room in the winter but I am constantly finding the pillows on the floor.  I don't know why they find the need to walk through the room and toss the pillows.  They know that this is a hot button for me - after all, I am constantly screaming about it.

When I bought the new living furniture the other day, I went against my better judgement and bought some throw pillows for the couches. After picking them up for the umpteenth time, I called a family meeting and told the kids:

The throw pillows belong on the floor, along with the throws.  If I find them on the couch, someone will be punished."  How could that go wrong since they never listen to me.

But, they choose this day to finally listen to me

No comments:

Post a Comment