Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Popcorn Fundraiser

Big Boy is in Cub Scouts and their big annual fundraiser is the Popcorn Sale.  Many of the kids have parents who can take the popcorn to work and guilt their co-workers into buying some.  Others live in neighborhoods where they can go door to door.  We have neither.  As a SAHM, I have tried to get my co-workers to buy popcorn but sadly, I work alone.  My husband is not allowed to bring fundraising material to work. 

So, I have put a link on this blog - just to the right of this post - with the hopes that someone reading this blog will either have a craving for popcorn or just want to support Big Boy's pack. 

Those of you who know Big Boy personally will soon be getting an email asking for support.  Click here on the blog or the link on the email to purchase popcorn from him.

Thanks in advance for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria. Sorry I can't write back on RQ...banned apparently and I don't know why. Oh well. Anyways, would still love to chat...feel free to email me at peapodlmn@yahoo.com

    Oh, and I like reading your blog entries. Of course, no entires compare to the trifecta of male hotness you posted a while back...ooh yeah baby....

    ReplyDelete