Sunday, September 9, 2012

A surprise day at the beach


Last weekend, Big Boy was invited to his friend D's house for a sleepover.   After we dropped him off, Lil Bit and I headed out to visit my mother.  The plan was to meet my brother, John there along with his wife Kristy and my niece and nephew.  As we were preparing to leave, John called to let me know that Kristy and the kids were enjoying a day at Sandy Point State Park which has a beach on the Chesapeake Bay.  Since it is on the way t my mother's house, we decided to meet up with them there.  My brother joined us there, coming straight from work - a little bit overdressed, I might add. Lil' Bit had a great time in the water with her cousins. 
 


Don't judge me, I work hard all day





Add caption



Hey, ther`s sand all over me


Time to get out of the water
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment