They can't close school today! Noooo! I can't do a fourth day at home with the kids! I can't do it. I love my kids but I love them most when I only see them after school and on weekends. Ans the worst part is that I can't even figure out why we don't have school. The first email came at about 6:AM saying that school was on a 90 minute delay. I could live with that. Then, a second email came. School is closed "due to worsening conditions". What worsening conditions? The roads have been icy for days but now, we are in a mini heat wave and the ice is literally melting before my eyes. If anything, the roads are getting safer.
My adorable little cherubs, who usually get along pretty well, have been fighting over the stupidest things, just for the sake of fighting. I am about to send them to different levels of the house.
It is going to be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment