The painting is done and the laminate floors are in and they look awesome - hopefully, I'll have pictures soon but that's another story.
I still need to put the shoe molding in the closet and I only have chair rail up in half the room but there is now a light at the end of the tunnel. Lil Bit has been helping me with things like picking out the next floor board or putting up tape to mark the studs. She has been having a lot of fun being my little helper. Big Boy usually wants to help when he sees Lil Bit having fun but he quickly loses interest and wanders off.
So, why no pictures? Remember the really great camera I got for Christmas? My husband borrowed it and dropped it. It is broken and I can't bring myself to pull out the old camera. I will eventually, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment