Wife, mother of two, 49 years old and, facing a career change, I am waiting for that old second wind to come along. I will share the challenges of raising children (one homegrown and one from China), raising a husband, and most important, the challenge of just being me.
Friday, September 16, 2011
I am wracked with guilt
Here it is September 16 already and my last post was commemorating 9/11. I owe pictures of Big Boy's Fall baseball opening day and an explanation as to what I have been doing that is so important I don't have a chance to write. Well, one thing that has been keeping me pretty busy has been pulling things down from he attic for the flea market at the nearby college. I have reserved two spots and have fill the van (with the seats removed) and the Tahoe. I have to get to bed now because we lave at 6:30 tomorrow morning to get set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment