Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The red bra

Other women of size can relate to me when I talk about bras and the rest of you will just have to try to follow along.  All of my bras are five hook, 2 inch strap, industrial white bras.  I actually buy them in bulk online.  My bras have a job to do and it is not to make me look sexy.  No front clasp, skinny strap, satiny bra for me.  And, I am OK with this.

But, a while back, I did buy a sexy red bra on a lark.  In fact, I blogged about how my friend, Becky, and I had gone shopping together and I had her take a picture of me modeling it to send to my husband as a tease.  I accidentally sent the picture to her husband instead.  Yeah, I am not quite ready for 'sexting' yet.

So, I bring up my sexy red bra because I was getting ready for a job interview and lo and behold, the maid had not done any laundry and there were no clean bras in my dresser (darn that maid).  I could wear one of my previously worn bras but the elastic tends to stretch out a little and let us just say that I don't look my best unless I am wearing a bra that has been washed and dried on hot to retain it's proper shape and strength.  Ah ha!  I had one clean bra in my closet... the sexy red bra.

I ended up wearing my sexy red bra to the job interview and guess what... the interview went very well and the guy seemed to like me.  A couple of days later I got a call that I am moving on in the process.

Is this going to be like those guys who always wear their favorite jersey, inside out, on game day?  Do I now have to wear my sexy red bra to job interviews?  Will it work on other things I want to go my way?  Should I throw it on and go buy a lottery ticket to see if it still works?  I'll test it out and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment