Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Car Crash

OK, that last post was incredibly boring and, I will confess, was just filler while I waited for my husband to give me his blessing to mention his bad luck today. 

My poor, dear, never had been in a crash before now, was in a minor fender bender on his way to work.  He is fine, everyone is fine.  But, our Toyota Camry has a dent and a scuff. 

He sent me photos and described the scene over the phone.  I promptly put the case on an imaginary docket (just before the real afternoon docket), held a trial, and asked the judge to determine fault.  The Judge feels as I do that my husband was not at fault and we are hoping that the whole thing gets resolved without a fuss. 

As much as my husband commutes, it was bound to happen eventually.  Thankfully, when his number came up, no one got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment