My goal was to post every day for one month. I started this blog on November 4 and have not missed a day. I plan on continuing since writing has been very therapeutic. I am hoping that it has been as much fun to read as it has been to write.
What's been happening in Mariaworld this sunny Saturday morning? Lil Bit had crept in our bed in the middle of the night as she does just about every night and being the early riser that she is, she was ready to play at 7:AM. Luckily, she was happy tickling and snuggling in bed so I got a little longer under the covers. When Big Boy woke up and joined us we engaged in our regular game of "Make Lil Bit jealous" in which he lays on top of me and "hogs mommy" while Lil Bit gets incredibly jealous. His goal is to have her wrestle him off of me so that she can have a turn with mommy. I usually have to help her a little bit because he outweighs her by over 100 pounds. All three of us were engaged in our wrestling match when Big Boy's elbow connected with my nose. I heard the crunch more than I felt it but the pain quickly followed and blood spurting from my nose. Luckily, the kids sprang into action, getting me an ice pack and towels. The were not quite quick enough to save my duvet cover though.
My husband has been extra nice to me since this happened because he knows that if I were to dial 911 and claim he hit me, he would be hauled off to jail. (not that I would do that to him)
Oh Maria! I've been hit in the nose by the kids, but never a bloody nose resulted. Wow... May you heal quickly! And I am enjoying reading your blog...keep up the good work. Making me want to start my own......on second thought.....LOL
ReplyDelete