Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I need a "do over"

I totally lost Monday.  I was off and it was supposed to be housework and errands day.  I don't know where the day went.  It is not like I slept or watched TV all day.  I did doze for 20 minutes after lunch and the TV was on while I did some house work but otherwise, I have no idea where the day went.  I nibbled away at laundry and housework but my vision of a spotless house never materialized. 

I had planned on visiting Mom while Big Boy was at foot ball practice but practice was cancelled when the torrential rainstorm came through.  I had planned on meeting up with my neighbor to help her with a computer problem and to give her some of the plants I had pulled from the garden but we never got together.

I just lost a whole day.  Can I get a do-over?

No comments:

Post a Comment