Yep, the dreaded call from the office. No, wait, this was a good call. Big Boy just received a "positive referral notice" from a teacher saying that they caught him doing something good. How proud and I right now? They called him to the office and he got a certificate and I got a phone call in his presence.
This week has been parents week and he has been acting as a greeter. He has been wearing a shirt and tie and even showering before school!! He greets the parents and gives them a map of the school and some information. His teacher wrote him up for good manners, following instructions and all around being the best darned greeter the world has ever seen.
If he isn't naked when I get home (mist likely scenario), I'll try to get and post a picture of the handsome (well showered) guy.
No picture...my guess - naked! LOL.
ReplyDeleteLet's be real, when is he not naked?
ReplyDelete