Saturday, November 13, 2010

NaBloPoMo

I know I started my blog a little late to participate in NaBloPoMo but I am going to do this on my own anyway.  What is NaBloPoMo, you ask.  It is National Blog Posting Month where participants commit to posting each and every day for a month.  You are supposed to do it in November and start on the first of the month.  There is a drawing for prizes for people who participate but I am not going to got he formal route.  I started four days late and didn't join the official movement.  Instead, I am going to do it for myself and only here.

At first, I wondered if I was up to the challenge or if I would have the discipline but it turns out that I am having a lot of fun.  I have always dreamed of becoming a writer and this has been a  great creative outlet for me.  Maybe this is just the thing I needed to make me believe that I could one day write a novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment