It is so much easier to keep up with my goal of writing each day when I am at work - basically, doing nothing. (I know, I promised you the story about work but I am not ready to get into that yet)
I have one quick story for today. My husband was taking Big Boy to see the new Harry Potter movie and Lil Bit wasn't invited. She threw a huge fit when they left that almost included throwing herself across the driveway to block their exit. Her tantrum seemed to subside and I began chatting with our neighbor. While we were talking, we noticed Lil Bit marching determinedly down the road. She marched herself all the way down to the stop sign despite my yelling for her to come back. When she finally came back I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was waiting for a bus to come by to take her to "see the boys".
She is such a determined little thing and has no idea of her limitations. I hope she keeps that trait, it will serve her well in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment